Polyelectrolyte Chemicals are water soluble polymers that are available in both liquid and powdered form. They are widely used in various application in the industries like chemical, petrochemical, dairy, food processing and many other more. The powder is in white colour with a free flowing nature which can also be used for the water purification or to maintain the hydrogen potential of the liquid and also for the destabilizing of colloidal suspension by inducing flocculation and precipitation. Polyelectrolyte Chemicals offered by us are available in their purest form which make them highly effective. These compounds have ability to settle inorganic suspended solids.
- When dissolved in a solvent, usually water, Polyelectrolyte Chemicals have the extraordinary ability to dissociate into charged ions.
- Charge density, ionic strength, and pH all have an impact on how soluble polyelectrolytes are.
- The capacity of polyelectrolyte compounds to interact strongly with organisms that have opposing charges is one of their most important characteristics.
- Long-chain polymers with high molecular weight are the most common form of polyelectrolyte compounds.
- Another noteworthy characteristic of Polyelectrolyte Chemicals is their viscoelastic nature.
- The biocompatibility of many polyelectrolyte compounds makes them appropriate for use in a variety of biomedical applications.
- Concerns regarding the effects of polyelectrolyte compounds on the environment are raised by their usage in a number of sectors.