Change Language
Call Us
Phone Number
08045478213
Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent

Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent

20 INR/Kilograms

Product Details:

  • Storage Room Temperature
  • Molecular Formula H2SO4
  • Melting Point 10 Degree C
  • Boiling point 337 Degree C
  • Density 1.84 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
  • Form Liquid
  • Grade Reagent Grade
  • Click to View more
X

Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent Price And Quantity

  • 50 Kilograms
  • 20 INR/Kilograms

Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent Product Specifications

  • Liquid
  • H2SO4
  • 10 Degree C
  • 337 Degree C
  • 1.84 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
  • Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent
  • Room Temperature
  • Reagent Grade
  • Industrial
  • Catalyst, Cleaning Agent, Industrial Use

Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent Trade Information

  • Vadodara
  • 10000 Kilograms Per Day
  • 1 Days
  • Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
  • All India South India Central India West India North India East India Gujarat Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep Mizoram Meghalaya Manipur Andhra Pradesh Bihar Chandigarh Daman and Diu Goa Jharkhand Odisha Punjab Assam Delhi Dadra and Nagar Haveli Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal Pradesh Chhattisgarh Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Nagaland Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telangana Tripura Pondicherry Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand West Bengal
  • ISO 9001 : 2015 certified and Msme Certified.

Product Description

Sulphuric acid 98 percent is well known for its many uses in a variety of sectors. It has the appearance of a thick, transparent liquid with a distinct scent and a very high acidity level. This sulfuric acid concentrate is frequently used in a variety of industrial processes, including manufacturing, metal processing, and chemical synthesis. Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent must be handled and stored with the strictest respect to safety measures due to its corrosive qualities.

Features of Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent:

  • Because of its great concentration, sulphuric acid 98 percent is a chemical that is both very powerful and effective.
  • It comes in a visibly recognizable, thick, clear liquid form that is simple to handle.
  • It has a strong acidic character that allows it to react favorably with a variety of chemicals.
  • It may be identified and distinguished from other substances thanks to its distinctive and recognized odor.
  • This concentrated sulfuric acid is widely used in many different industrial fields, such as synthesis of chemicals, manufacturing, and metal processing.
  • Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent should be handled and stored carefully due to its caustic nature.
  • It is a necessary component in many different sectors since it is essential to many industrial and chemical processes.

Specifications of Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent:

  • Chemical formula: H2SO4
  • Concentration: 98 percent
  • Physical state: Clear and viscous liquid
  • Odor: Distinctive and pungent
  • Acidity: Highly acidic
  • Corrosiveness: Highly corrosive to metals and other materials
  • Boiling point: Approximately 337 degrees Celsius
  • Density: Varies depending on temperature, typically around 1.84 g/cm
  • Solubility: Highly soluble in water
  • Safety precautions: Proper protective equipment and handling procedures are necessary due to their corrosive and hazardous nature.

FAQs of Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent:

1. What is the concentration of Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent?


The concentration of Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent refers to the level of purity, with 98 percent of the acid composed of sulphuric acid molecules and the remaining 2 percent comprising other substances and impurities.

2. How does Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent smell?


Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent has a distinct and pungent odor that is often described as sharp, acrid, and highly noticeable.

3. What is the chemical formula for Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent?


The chemical formula for Sulphuric Acid 98 Percent is H2SO4, indicating that each molecule contains two hydrogen atoms, one sulfur atom, and four oxygen atoms.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number

Other Products in 'Commercial Chemicals' category



Back to top