PH Meter is a laboratory grade instrument which is designed and developed by using highly active sensory elements which results in precise and accurate results. This light weight portable device is equipped with highly active sensors to give the exact measure of hydrogen potential of aqueous solutions to determine whether the liquid is acidic, neutral or basic in nature. It is equipped with small power cells to energize the device. It is provided with push buttons and small LED display to control the device.
Specification of PH Meter:
- Relative Humidity: 85%
- Type: Digital
- Type Of Ph Meter: Portable
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Weight: 750 g
- Power: DC9V Power Adapter
Features of pH meter:
1. Digital display: A pH meter has a digital display that shows the pH value of the solution being measured.
2. Calibration: pH meters need to be calibrated before use to ensure accurate readings. Most pH meters have a calibration function that allows the user to calibrate the device using buffer solutions of known pH.
3. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC): pH values can be affected by temperature changes, so many pH meters have an ATC function that compensates for changes in temperature and provides accurate pH readings.
4. Replaceable electrode: The electrode is the most important part of a pH meter, and it can become contaminated or damaged over time. Many pH meters have a replaceable electrode, which can be easily replaced without having to buy a new pH meter.
5. Waterproof design: Since pH meters are often used in wet environments, many models are waterproof, allowing for easy cleaning and preventing damage to the device.
6. Portability: pH meters are available in both portable and benchtop models, with portable models typically being battery-operated and more compact for easy use in the field or in a laboratory.
7. Multiple measurement modes: Some pH meters can measure other parameters besides pH, such as temperature, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen, making them versatile tools for a range of applications.