Activated carbon granules are small, porous particles of carbon that have been specially treated to have a large surface area. These granules are widely used for their exceptional adsorption capabilities, meaning they can attract and trap various pollutants and contaminants from air and water. Due to their high porosity, activated carbon granules provide an extensive surface area for the adsorption process, making them highly effective in purifying and filtering substances. They are commonly used in applications such as water and air purification, odor removal, and the filtration of chemicals and impurities.
Activated carbon granule features:
- Activated Carbon Granules have a wide surface area that makes for efficient pollutant adsorption.
- They have exceptional performance since they are built with premium activated carbon components.
- The granules' constant adsorption capability is due to their homogenous particle size distribution.
- Due to the low ash level of these granules, the treated water is less likely to include pollutants or residue.
- They provide enduring and dependable function because they are chemically stable.
- Activated Carbon Granules are effective in removing a variety of pollutants, smells, and organic substances from water.
- They are made to successfully lower the amounts of chlorine and chloramine in water, enhancing flavor and odor.
- These granules may efficiently eliminate dangerous pollutants like volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- They provide high flow rates and minimal pressure drop.